Bridge Saw, DIACO Rotex PLC 450 Bridge Saw
Call for Special Fall Pricing
Diaco Credit Application Form
Bridge Saws For Granite Countertop Fabrication
The Diaco PLC 450 Bridge Saw Bridge Saw used for granite countertop fabrication or other stone cutting operations. The DIACO PLC 450 Bridge Saw is controlled by microcomputer for fully automatic operations, and has a liquid crystal touch screen for easy operator interface.
The PLC 450 is a SIEMENS PLC Controlled bridge saw with interpolated axes, rotating head and work bench, specially engineered to cut and process of marble, granite, or other natural and engineered stones.
- 0° to 90°head tilting, 0° to 90° head rotation
- 0° to 85° table tilting, 0° to 360° table rotation
- Linear guideway in “X, Y, Z” axis to guarantee accuracy and speed
- Electric and electronic components in international standards to be easily sourced
- Full machine be loaded in 20 GP container. Easy to load, transport and install thanks to its monobloc structural frame.
- SIEMENS PLC control system in 4 Languages for automatic cutting and easy operation
- Spindle motor variable speed by means of inverter (Optional )
This machine is offered only through DIACO LLC, phone 706-988-8501. Call today for lease or purchase options.
Play PLC 450 Bridge Saw Video